Sunday, April 19, 2009

I love Nuffnang.

First things first..








I passed my undang! :D






Got to the Rilek centre, saw the triplets and Su Hui there. Waited for at least an hour or so, then it was my turn to enter the computer room. I got Computer 1, hands were trembling as I held the mouse. Did the test in 15 minutes or so but checked back, feeling skeptical about my answers.

Then I hovered my mouse to the keputusan. Took a deep breath and the results came out. I saw the Lulus word and :D. Then I saw 42/50. Damn, I passed by the skin of my teeth? Then, I had a good stare till I saw '46'.

Not bad lah. Made my way out and got into the car. Parents got tricked by me, telling them I failed. My mother started lecturing me before I told her the truth.

While practising the piano, my dad said, 'How come there's a cheque for you?
Went and retrieved it....



The long awaited cheque. Screamed for 5 seconds.




Wahahaha. RM 50 may seem small to some people but at least its money! Moolah!
Especially when I really need money now. Still owe my brother RM 100. :X

**Thank you the readers and especially to Lim Hui Ling, Tee Hui Mien and Joanne Gaw for clicking my ads! :D

Is today a great day or what? :D

2 comments:

JenKin Yat said...

kongratulasi!

hope you'll earn more..

Michael said...

Congrats :)

It's a great day. haha