Sunday, May 31, 2009

Exam antics.

Sitting in a circle a day before Moral paper, we decided to let loose a little and crapped for an hour or so. Ahh yes it was the day the American Idol results were out. Pn Cheng gave us a minute's opinion of hers of why Kris Allen won and Adam Lambert didn't. She was beaming when she got the news from us, courtesy of Wen Li and her dad.

I was reading Sejarah when a couple of ants were invading my table so I pushed them onto the floor without killing them. I killed one lah, and minutes later I saw another one carrying it. Felt touched I decided to...



Heh. No life, I know.


The exam face, with hairbands pushing up every single strand of hair, 98726483 clips on the head, caffeine, bedtimes at 4am, and yes to memorize the locomotion of the frog I started jumping like one at 3am.. good old exam days.


Congrats to Sean's team on winning Nationals.



Driving classes on Tuesday. Pray I don't get a cikopek.

No comments: