Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Pin Pin

Got up bright and early, waited for my driving instructor to come.
Hopped on the car, mum was worried it might be some cikopek so she came and talk to him and got a clear picture of his face. Told her I was going to the Perling branch but I ended up in Daya instead.


Journey there was pretty quiet, asked about my school and nothing else. Clocked in and he started explaining bout the driving exam, practically mumbled. Managed to comprehend with the help of the theory class yesterday.


I took over the wheel. Braking and moving on was fine. Then the parking, 3 turn thing and up the hill. Panicked, engine went off 5 times altogether, no casualties, no bent poles. Went off with another instructor and student to 'lim teh'. =.=


Hands aching after turning the steering wheel for numerous times. 'Pusing kiri habis, 2 kancil lompat, Pusing kanan habis, Tekan clutch, kenapa brekkkkkk kalau nak jalan?'


Had a good time. Sweated the whole day, Kancil's aircon couldn't be on the whole time, had to make do with the natural wind and drizzles, observed dogs running away from MPJB man'


Tired out at the end of the day, headed to Mrs Yee's for Accounts.



I hate Korean dramas.




Tissue roll almost used up, slept with a blanket full of tears, had to use up all of my time to finish it. Intriguing.



Too much of it is hazardous. It evens come into my dreams.
And no, I'm not another dbsk fan.



Kim bum =)








No, I'm not referring Kim as a bum.

No comments: