Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Shuttlers

Got ready to go out, while eating breakfast, dad came in and gave me a good long lecture. The usual thing about not studying and becoming first in outings but the first from the back in studies. Pissed him off, gonna get a hard one if my results suck this time. Probably gonna jump off the building or something.


Made my way to Kim's place, greeted by her sleepy face who told me she woke up 5 minutes upon my arrival. Adeline on the other hand reached the empty court already alone while the 2 kids from the other end of JB were probably still dressing up.


All was there around 9.30 am when the ETA was 9.00am. Girls mah. Had a few rounds of badminton, more laughing followed by a tournament.







ballerina and softballer hahaha








Winners were Vanessa and Wenli. Non winners: Adeline, Kim and I. Had to treat them to a meal at Chungky's. Gossiped over 3 layered tea and finger food.
Got a surprise from the girls, dragged me to the drain to give me the present. Thank you people! :D


Yes I will wear it for my boyfriend. Hah.



I got back to Kim's house while the others to Adeline's. Got ready and messaged Adeline who told us all of them were ready. 5 minutes upon Kim's dad arrival, Kim and I stared at the 3 musketeers who were still in their badminton outfit, sticky, smelly telling us they were gossiping and lost track of time. Then the 5 minutes they bathed, changed and we were on our way to our favorite spot in town, Cs.

Barely sniffed the air in there only to be greeted by 4 hot Russian hockey players. And so we hyperventilated.

Drool people, drool.




Especially Florence.

No comments: