Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Yang Oh Yee

Bro's on a study camp at Ulu Tiram for 3 days. Its the first time the spoilt brat's away from home. Seriously, my mum packs his school bag for him, fetch him on time while she makes me wait. Take for example, my tuition ends at 2.30 and his school ends at 2.40, he'll pick him up first before picking me up.


He's standard six by the way. Oh yeah, a head prefect too. An overpampered head prefect. Gosh, were the teachers in the right mind to choose him? Whatever he wants, he'll get it. Gameboy advance, Gameboy SP, Ps2, PSP... next probably an iPhone.


Back to the topic, he called my mum saying the place sucked, no aircon, hard pillows, and the food sucked. My mum said that she wanted to drive down there to deliver him some food. Told her might as well fetch him at 11pm to come back and sleep then sending him back there at 7am the next day. Come on, its a CAMP.


He texted me last night telling me the place sucked. Probably not me only. He texted my nephew as well.




Spoilt brat.



Congratulations to Convent's BSMM team for winning 1st runner-up overall. Finally the 1st runner up isn't one of the **** school again. Good job guys. (:


Sorry for not participating in the marching competition and not being there to be a spectator. Information got mixed up.


Sorry once again.

No comments: