Friday, July 31, 2009

Update

UF 2 just ended. Been going for driving classes for Monday's driving test.
Man, I need all the luck in the world, pray that I don't get nervous and don't let the engine go dead. And not letting the car move backwards on a hilly slope.

Pesta Permainan next, open day next week. Hope I don't fail any subject this time round.


Meeting the angmoh tomorrow who was sick last week. Made me couldn't go for Gerak Gempur and got a thrashing from the teachers with the other girls. I had a valid reason for not going for Gerak Gempur okay.


Trials in a month, pulling up my socks, engaging in 4th gear now.



Till then.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you should say ur prayer like this : i will be steady & confident. i will pass my on the road. i will pass my on hill parking.

Unknown said...

when you pray you shouldnt think of the negatives. Instead pray for the result you wanted. Just like the examples I show you on the above. Because when you say positive thing, it will give you more confidence & faith. Never hope car will not move backwards, it shows u r worry of this thing. So you say I hope I will pass the hill parking. that's it