Monday, August 03, 2009

Kandas.

Hyperventilated for the whole day in school. Amused Yee Chen by practising in class, changing gears, lifting clutch and accelerating.

Went off at 1pm, explained things to Pn. Punitha. She let me off, though by now I wish she didn't. Went for lunch at Hutan Bandar and made my way to Berjaya.

Saw Daphne upon reaching. Waited there while trembling, saw the JPJ officers in their tight uniforms with their straight faces, the adrenaline rush was increased. Was really blur about where to go then I finally made my way to the car.


Went up the hill, stopped, lifted up my hand. Instead of moving forward, the car moved backwards. Was told to get off the car, realising I failed. Sat down and teared. Went for the next part, driving on the road.


Got a pretty nice officer, talked to me throughout the whole journey, asking why I wasn't a prefect and said that he'd choose me if he were a teacher, giving me advice in life, asking why I looked different from the picture in my L license. Before reaching, he said that he'd pass me so I wouldn't feel so bad about failing the first part.


Said I drove pretty well and gave me a 17/20. Went home, bathed and cried myself to sleep. Told dad I didn't want to go for tuition, I guess he understood how I felt then. Awakened by my mum, questioning me why didn't I pass. Back then she failed because of the same thing too. Made me teared and felt that I was worse than all the ah bengs and lians.




Why is it everytime I have to go through failure?




First part test: Bukit, parking, 3 point turn next Wednesday. I really need all the luck in the world this time.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

just a small failure & manja not to go tuition...walau kids nowadays are so spoilt!!! By the way, u r right u worse than ah lian, she passed in her first test & scored the 49/50 on undang undang. hahaha

Unknown said...

remember to pray for Wed test like this: i will pass my 3 point turn.

Unknown said...

not too bad lah.. the last time i failed because i stopped the car beyond the BERHENTI line at the traffic light. I argued telling the officer your stupid road punye garisan sudah pudar lah bodoh!!

Chrismine said...

hahah sorry now only saw your comments