Saturday, August 22, 2009

Kawan.

Trials in a week, taking a nap at 12am everyday with 2 minutes snooze ends up in waking at 9am. Twitter craze everyday. Tweet even when you shit, tweet even when you find someone with someone new.


A lot has happened recently and I realised that you're nothing when you don't even have proper friends. You may have a graze or choke on a biscuit or something and you have your hordes of friends concerning over you but some may fall into a drain and get bruises everywhere but only your hi-bye friends express concern for you out of politeness.


Being super smart doesn't necessarily bring you a lot of friends. Okay maybe you have but what do they do with you? Talk about studies? Your circle of friends would be only limited to your classmates. They would be busy studying everyday and you never have friends who,

goes on picnics with you..


or go for fish spa..


or doing........



I'm not referring as a whole, only an individual.


So what if you have the monetary means? Does it make you happy by having more than what others have and showing it off? Do you even have someone you can turn to when you have problems? Sure, you have your parents, but can they replace the role of a confiding friend? Sometimes I look at you, I don't know whether I sympathise with you or what.


I'm extremely glad I'm not in your situation as I have my friends I can turn to and I don't know what I'd do without them.

No comments: