Saturday, September 05, 2009

3.

Thank you for always being there for me whenever I needed you. Sharing my ups and downs, listening to my rants with no complains, giving me advice. These 3 years have been fun. Time flies really fast. It was then you first turned me down. Heh. No doubt you still have the other two but I think I gave in more than they did.


You play the role of a friend, someone I can count on and like another family member.
You're a composed person yet can burst into uncontrollable laughter any time that puts a smile on anyone's face.


You're one person I never quarreled with before. Maybe its due to the fact that you are so understanding or we give in too much to each other. Though we don't have talks on the phone like the others, but we're the ones who held on till so long and it will always.



Happy 3 years mei and ILY. :)



1 comment:

essay best said...

A very well written piece of compliments and sentiments for a good, best and the only friend. Without saying much, you said it all in one go. Bravo.