Thursday, September 17, 2009

CIC

I just realised I haven't blogged about CIC's 22nd Installation Day. On the 13th of August, the new BOD was officially installed along with the F3 interactors. We got ourselves uninstalled from the BOD and the club. ):


Life in Interact brings back tons of memories. Panicking and hyperventilating during the interview, being interrogated by 9 people. I did the stupidest impromptu dance of my life there. Hahahahahhahaha. Was really glad to see my name on the list of people who got through.



I learned how to do things properly, tried before saying I couldn't and having a sense of responsibility. Interact certainly moulded me into a better person. :)
Being in the BOD, I learned how to work with 9 other people,


doing things on time, how to talk in front of 50 other people, and put up with the nonsense of the 8 other BOD.


Being a low confidence girl, I learnt how to speak up, dancing and acting in front of the crowd. I also get a lot of exposure, learning how to host and conduct an event, making decisions, solving problems, getting to meet people from all over, and increasing my social network.


Interact is one of the prestigious clubs in the school compared to clubs like Kulintang. As the president of Kulintang, I only get to see through the new members' application and stuff. But being the Hon. Secretary in Interact, I do tons of stuff for the club.


I love Interact a lot and I've put up a lot of sacrifices just for the club. From making a trip down to SG to the embassy, skipping movies just to attend meetings with Rotarians, and getting scoldings because of staying back for duties. Running around skipping class, getting permission from the headmistress isn't a menial task. She is one busy woman and I have to practically stand outside her room and compete with teachers to see who gets to go in first. Of course being a student when the teacher looks at me, I have to give in to her.


I'm really grateful I got a chance to be in this club and being part of the BOD. Without Interact, my life in school would have been really different.


5 comments:

www.cabyatri.com said...

hello dear Chrismine I visit your beautiful blog it's So beautiful looking. I hope you continue maintain this blog more beautiful I am Rajan srivastav. I am from India I know so far from you and my qualifications is bachelor of commerce and business organization and administrative in financial management I have completed Auto body engineering and food technology and store keeping and purchasing I am 21 years old I have two website
Www.rjsmusicomposer.com and another one is www.dentbeating.blogspot.com dear chrismine.
I see your beautiful blog so many pics good layout design

Thank you Dear
Rajan srivastava
Business organization and administrative,IBBS)

www.cabyatri.com said...

Cute eyes waiting for your reply.

abo-bder said...

شركة تنظيف بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف بالجبيل

Yang Kuo said...

hello dear Chrismine I visit your beautiful blog it's So beautiful looking. I hope you continue maintain this blog more beautiful I am Rajan srivastav.

ทางบ้าน

ClinchSoft said...
This comment has been removed by the author.