Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sleepover

3 weeks ago or so Ellena texted me telling me she was planning for a sleepover. In a blink of an eye, the 3 weeks exams were over. The chill out session.


Met up at Tebrau City for movie and lunch and a little shopping.


Auntie Kim buying groceries


Watched 'Where Got Ghost' as 'The Ugly Truth' was for above 18. Thought the movie was really lame initially but laughed and screamed throughout the movie. Went to Daiman for bowling after that.


i won!




Went up to the arcade while waiting for Janice.


Daytona was good. For the first time I didn't get last place and got 1st when I played with Yubei and Ellena. I think the driving classes did some good. :D


Chuck Bass craze



Shrieked like the heineken ad when we saw her walk in wardrobe



Ellena's room that held 11 girls



Janice in Ellena's parent's jacuzzi tub



taking acting lala pics with a retro camera of ellena's





THIS IS SO SALAH







gossip girls!





reading maindish's autograph



first one to fall asleep and ...






Before confrontation


And after


Gossiped the whole night. Slept at 6.30 in the morning. 5 of us shared the bed, with Vanessa laughing and shrieking and vibrating next to me, with Wen Li constantly rolling over us and Kim who goes 'Ah Ong ar.. wa ai wa gai ang sek eh lai sa' You tell me how could all of us possibly sleep under such conditions?

Woke up at 10.30 in the morning, massive hangover feeling shag. Balik rumah tidur until maximum.

Oh, and I attempted to drive the car to scare my brother. Heh. :D


Till another sleepover after SPM.

No comments: